Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Uke-Seme and Seme-Uke phrase book

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kaze-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uke, ever wonder why you're seme doesn't seem to take "no" for an answer? Seme, ever feel a little confused at that annoyed look on your uke's face after raping him for the 12th time that night? Well, now you can have this handy dandy phrase book, guaranteed to solve your yaoi miscommunications or your break-up's free!

    Note: In the interest of space (and me not having to type as much), all entries will be shortened into the following format:

    Uke: "A."
    Seme: "B."

    This is short for "When an uke says (A), a seme hears (B)." Same deal with seme-uke, just switched around. Okay. End boring note.

    Uke: "No!"
    Seme: "Fuck me!"

    Uke: "Stop!"
    Seme: "Fuck me!"

    Uke: "I love you."
    Seme: "Fuck me, then emotionally and/or mentally abuse me."

    Uke: "It hurts!"
    Seme: "Mmm...that's nice. Please continue pounding your unrealistically large, unlubricated phallus into my impossibly tight virgin ass." (After all, it self-lubricates, right?)

    Uke: "Mmm...that feels good."
    Seme: "You're not hurting me enough."

    Uke: "Now I'm sore..."
    Seme: "Congratulations, stud, but I can still shit. Try again."

    Uke: *cuddle*
    Seme: Fuck me.

    And now for the Seme-Uke portion...

    Seme: "Heh."
    Uke: "I love you."

    Seme: "You're kind of cute."
    Uke: "Marry me."

    Seme: "Get off!"
    Uke: "Ne, why don't we cuddle more often?"

    Seme: *glare*
    Uke: *eyes full of sparkles and hearts floating in the air of their own accord*

    Seme: "I'm not into guys." and/or "I'm married."
    Uke: "Why, yes, I am gay and single. Why do you ask?"

    Seme: "Would you be quiet?" (generally asked after sex)
    Uke: "Really? That's so interesting. Please, tell me more."

    Seme: "Are you okay?"
    Uke: "Either I've been possessed (possibly by an uke) or this is an imposter. Fear for your life."

    At this point, we'd like to remind you that your deposit of one uke is non-refundable.

    *runs off with all the hot uke boys*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hehe...gotta get a dictionary on that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow.......ummm...that was graphic. anyways, I hope no one minds me asking but why can I not go to the website? is any one else having this problem? or is just me? anyways, if this is happening to everyone else than I'm sure you've had about a million people ask. well then..ummm, darn I forgot what I was gunna say. well, please reply and I love that website so I hope it comes back to me sooooon [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay ummm, forget what I just wrote, I just sort of didn't see that this topic had already been disscussed. well atleast my question has been answered.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheheheheh...that was very funny....*goes off to chase after Kaze-kun* Give back the hot uke boys dammit!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •